
I had to paint the door red, it's supposed to be welcoming to people as well as to good energy. ..and I really like this particular red paint, it's so bright! I painted it while waiting for wood...and now wood is here, timing not red door magic. I think I'll paint the other door too, but maybe blue or yellow so people are more drawn to the red one.
Before...


...and after. There are two layers of wood on the right, one on the left wall that you can't see and 1.5 on the long back wall! (and another cord on the way) Yippeee for pre purchased warmth! Each day I'll split a few of the big pieces so they dry and are ready for me when the snow is deep and cold.
6 comments:
all i can say is wow! that is mind boggling to this southern girl. but very cool looking!
laughing...yeah but you have crawfish that live in your lawn!
Good stacking job! How's your back? I'm impressed, oh wise ant that you have not fittered your time away while winter is coming, not like the grasshopper who played and played and the borrowed from the ant?
Got a cup of sugar?
Cheers, Denise
Mmm...lemme check on the sugar, white or brown?
My back didn't mind the wood as much as my hands and wrists did, they were sore for a while. There's another cord of wood coming...
Love that bright red door. It's terrific and will brighten a dreary winter day.
I love your bright red door - it looks so welcoming! And you certainly look very stocked up with wood for winter too.
I am really enjoying these glimpses into your world!
Post a Comment