
It was so much easier to bead this one knowing what I wanted the wings to look like, where to put the bugle beads to make the wings shine. It's at the gallery waiting to become part of the property tax/firewood fund.
There's a couple of cords of spruce/hemlock coming today. Every time I say that I sort of sigh, it's a lot of work to get it in the shed, but it's really good to have it done and really really good to check it off the must do list. Months of summer drying make it happy winter wood too. It will make the bicycle storage space in the woodshed small...seasonal conflict of interest!
6 comments:
This is lovely, Kelly... almost makes me want to bead again... almost lol
I *love* this! Love, love it. I agree, this one is even better.
This is beautiful.
Oh Kelly this is gorgeous!!
Thanks so much! I hope this one sells as quickly as the other even if it means making a 3rd one.
caw, caw!! pretty birds, pretty birds! caw!
Post a Comment