Wednesday, April 14, 2010

fish frames


I'm leaning toward having him break the 'frame' on 3 sides, like he's swimming in front of it. Still leaning that way after posting then editing. The lower bottom edge looks too rectangular and he's a square fish.

6 comments:

Bev said...

I have to say I like the bottom one the best.... I just love your portraitures *sigh*

flyingbeader said...

I like the idea of "breaking the frame". Possibly even cutting it closer even with more fish exposed.

flying fish said...

I love your necklaces! I like the bottom one too, I like the way his fin breaks the frame. I'm working on getting at least a few of the bead pictures ready to hang. I didn't want to frame them, they're more like art quilts to me.

abeadlady said...

The bottom picture gets my vote. It looks more finished somehow. Saw some great fish picture in the latest Quilting Arts magazine. Immediately thought of you.

Cyn ~ The Wingedneedle said...

oh great....I'm with the group again and vote for the bottom pic...though in my wee little brain it is the top pic cause I flipped them just so I can say I pick the top one......

flying fish said...

I could switch the pictures around so you're totally going against the vote! I do have another fish to get ready...one with more 'problems' than just the framing, more anti voting will become available.