Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catsitting

The cat is a rescue that has some serious issues. Her meow is ragged and weird. She growls better than she meows, probably because she practices growling more. Most importantly? She likes to shower.
Seriously, she sits in the shower and drinks and licks and then turns to sit so it's pelting her on the head.The cat's other hobby is apparently hiding under the bed growling. Mmmok.

4 comments:

Dulcey said...

That is one weird cat!

flying fish said...

She is crazy! The water just splats down on her while she sits there.

Murphy said...

Hi Kelly,
Great pics! Hehehe
She's gorgeous!
I hope she's going to feel more relaxed soon.
How are the other girls reacting to the new addition?
Are you going to keep her?

Your blue fish looks great even unfinished!

Murph

flying fish said...

I'm just cat sitting, this cat lives at my brothers' house! I don't think she'd like coming to live with us, her shower here is a walk-in style.