
The fat fish repainted. I haven't finished his fin yet, but see how moving his gills back makes his head bigger? I still don't really like the secondary gills that come back from his mouth, maybe they'll just go away. Better fish.
I just found Pamela Hasting's blog when I was stumbling around looking for more information on Arlinka Blair. Nice find! I love that those wild looking dolls Pamela makes come from such an ordinary looking woman. She's working on a big doll that just fits under her 9' ceiling. yum.
2 comments:
Well I do love that fish even if you don't Kelly - sometimes we are our own worst critics, ya know!!
Wow thanks for the link to Pamala Hasting's blog.. I have plans to make a humongous mermaid which I drew a pattern for last winter - she had to get shelved for the summer though while my garden got taken care of.. So hopefully this winter will see her emerge LOL
ok so your right it does look better. I still would have like it the other way too. But I see what your saying. I love the blues.
Post a Comment