

A little more embroidery, I like the small fish with the heart, but am not far enough along on the skull to know if I like it. Trying not to pass too much judgment in an attempt to be all not-so-darn-anal about making a little art. Art therapy and all...
Trying to figure out the easiest, most economical way to get my stuff from Los Anchorage to Haines... shipping company A. doesn't respond to emails or phone messages. Sent another inquiry to shipping company B. U-haul doesn't have a store in Haines so I'd have to take the truck to Juneau if I did that. 100 extra bucks isn't too awful, but I'd have to figure out what to do with the dog for a day since I don't imagine catching the next ferry back would happen. It just doesn't work that way when you need it to. The U-haul dude suggested that I take the truck to somewhere in B.C. which is somewhere between Prince Rupert and Prince George...about a two or three day drive from Haines. Very useful, U-haul dude, thanks.
1 comment:
hmmm, I like that smiling skull. And I'm not one much for skulls.
Post a Comment